Enjoy the madness!
Snuggles vs Siggy
December 7th 1941.
|
||||||||
Megaraptor18
|
lol
|
|||||||
Lol
|
||||||||
implying everyone else doesn't? | lol @ Swif
|
||||||||
That would be cool
|
||||||||
Never siad that but I hope you understand circumstances of
various people
|
||||||||
not everyone has the time for both doing schoolwork and
online stuff, and Being an active member of the college government
|
||||||||
@Swifter: 1 September 1939
|
||||||||
college government? the fuck drugs your on
|
||||||||
Ever heard of Student Government?
|
||||||||
Yeah I have
|
||||||||
I'll admit, that is a much better specific date
|
||||||||
its nothing like government
|
||||||||
lolwut?
|
||||||||
its a bunch of cunts who think their opinion matters and
squabble in meetings hold raffles and accomplish fuck all
|
||||||||
I am sure some of the aspects of Student government is to
actually 'govern' club affairs
|
||||||||
As well as give money to various clubs
|
||||||||
so... Basically exactly what I just said
|
||||||||
No
|
||||||||
also, increase the colleges bottom line
|
||||||||
First of all, we don't squabble, we get policy done
|
||||||||
'get policy done'
|
||||||||
we have an SGA at my school
|
||||||||
Also, we encourage clubs to get more involved in both the
college and outside
|
||||||||
Actually, I'll even name the day the game starts on. And I
can be 100% accurate.
|
||||||||
'incourage clubs to become more involved in college cock
suckign'
|
||||||||
As well as bring in lovely events to help the students
have fun
|
||||||||
'think your spreading fun'
|
||||||||
though all they do is organize dances, food drives and are
flunkies of my quote-unquote mentor
|
||||||||
Lolno
|
||||||||
LOLYEAH
|
||||||||
They do more than that
|
||||||||
Wait, what conversation did we turn this into? I've lost
track
|
||||||||
not really
|
||||||||
Well mine does
|
||||||||
I can't vouch for other ones
|
||||||||
Snuggles is saying his higher learning facility has a
'government'
|
||||||||
But mine does more and usually makes sure the students
have some form of representation
|
||||||||
Well, what's his definition of government in that sense of
the word?
|
||||||||
mine is basically "dances, food drives, and do what
Rick Money says"
|
||||||||
School spirit inducers
|
||||||||
thats his definition
|
||||||||
No, that's not my full definition
|
||||||||
and school spirit literally accounts for jack and shit
|
||||||||
it really is
|
||||||||
I mean, sometimes when I'm gaming we become a government
|
||||||||
I don't mean that
|
||||||||
thats fine and dandy
|
||||||||
Because we all pay our food taxes, all pitching in amounts
we can afford so that we can all have equal pizza, and we all have
representation for what type of pizza there will be, but ultimately the
person driving to go get the pizza has a lot more say.
|
||||||||
Considering how they work hand and hand with even some of the
deans with getting senators to keep things in check
|
||||||||
So I would say we become a government, and a pretty good
one, since we can reach reasonable outcomes to it.
|
||||||||
'hand in hand with deans' > sucking teacher cock
'working with senetors to keep things in check'
|
||||||||
> paying politicians their cut
|
||||||||
.......
|
||||||||
Are you seriously comparing student government to Congress
here?
|
||||||||
Its pretty much almost exactly alike
|
||||||||
admit it
|
||||||||
or any other form of shitty legislative branch?
|
||||||||
Yeah Yeah I am
|
||||||||
did you miss that memo
|
||||||||
I am just astounded you compare soemthing so innocent to
that. Especially since there is zero corruption in my Student government
|
||||||||
Student councils are not known for getting shit done
|
||||||||
Corruption in /my/
student governmetn!
|
||||||||
go get the centerpedes out of your vagina
|
||||||||
It's more possessive yes, what I said
|
||||||||
But you know what I mean
|
||||||||
I swear sometimes what I say goes in one ear and out the
other
|
||||||||
could type anything
|
||||||||
And honestly, have you even been to a college/university?
|
||||||||
skffslfslkfslkfelkfslslkf
|
||||||||
I have actually, Its how I know your full of shit
|
||||||||
hey guys
|
||||||||
I have an idea
|
||||||||
wazzup?
|
||||||||
let's make a factpile irc government
|
||||||||
likeso
|
||||||||
I'll pass
|
||||||||
You have no clue hwat you are talking about
|
||||||||
Prime Minister Alpha
|
||||||||
Megaraptor18
|
OH I'm copying and pasteing this into my record
|
|||||||
bad choice
|
||||||||
zing
|
||||||||
bazinga
|
||||||||
I agree, let's have an IRC government
|
||||||||
Screenshot
|
||||||||
I disagree
|
||||||||
I'm the Dictator and make all the rules.
|
||||||||
....
|
||||||||
so... no change
|
||||||||
Everyone else can go fuck themselves, I'll shoot them if
they don't follow my new regime.
|
||||||||
Continue policy?
|
||||||||
I'll continue all the things the previous administration
was doing.
|
||||||||
Isn't Alpha also a leader in this regime?
|
||||||||
With his mod status
|
||||||||
You were the previous administration swif
|
||||||||
I move for me to be created Foreign Minister
|
||||||||
hahah no
|
||||||||
I know! It makes this transition so much easier.
|
||||||||
We went from me being the sole leader to me being the sole
leader, but I get a snazzy new name and a few more titles and medals.
|
||||||||
Wow, Swifter is actually more efficient at getting shit
done then snuggles student 'government'
|
||||||||
admiral general aladeen, is that you?
|
||||||||
Oh, another ignorant statement coming out of Siggy's
tongue
|
||||||||
I'd change my name to Dictator Swifter, but I wont because
I'm modest and understand my subjects.
|
||||||||
nope He's El Presidente Swifter
|
||||||||
I wonder where he got that from
|
||||||||
Your mother
|
||||||||
Do you want a cookie for the lack of creativity?
|
||||||||
Maybe even a medal too
|
||||||||
Nah, I already got some from your mum
|
||||||||
Your mother
|
||||||||
Do you want a cookie for the lack of creativity?
|
||||||||
Maybe even a medal too
|
||||||||
Nah, I already got some from your mum
|
||||||||
I even got a medal for bigger dick then dad
|
||||||||
how about "Swifter I of the House of Death, Hegemon
of IRC and Grand Poobah of the Order of the Water Buffalo"?
|
||||||||
No.
|
||||||||
So you have nothing intelligent to say, good talking to
you sig
|
||||||||
Son, Go to your room before I belt ya
|
||||||||
Megaraptor18
|
Guys stop I can't stop fucking laughing
|
|||||||
Megaraptor18
|
its slowing down the update
|
|||||||
Sorry mate, my son is being a doo doo head
|
||||||||
Don't worry Mega, this ignroant twat is put on ignore
|
||||||||
lol
|
||||||||
lalalala I CAN'T HEAR YOU
|
||||||||
I only see 1 ignorant twat here
|
||||||||
MY VIRGIN EARS HAVE BEEN PENETRATED BY THE MASSIVE SIGGIAN
COCK
|
||||||||
and he's not australian
|
||||||||
SAVE ME OP SAVE ME IGNORE COMMAND
|
||||||||
Oh, so he's a Southerner instead
|
||||||||
...what the fuck did I miss?
|
||||||||
named JMT
|
||||||||
I CANNOT RESPOND TO HIS AUSSIE WIT!
|
||||||||
hell if I know, prime
|
||||||||
Megaraptor18
|
the best thing ever
|
|||||||
Siggy being an ignorant twat
|
||||||||
hell if I know
|
||||||||
bwhahaha
|
||||||||
...ok so a quick glance
|
||||||||
"no corruption in the student council"
|
||||||||
Snuggles, you make me laugh
|
||||||||
...man what on earth are you going to corrupt?
|
||||||||
Exactly my point
|
||||||||
nothing because his stufent government is shit
|
||||||||
Siggy thinks all SGs are similar to Congress
|
||||||||
not quite but w/e
|
||||||||
...that they don't really do anything?
|
||||||||
^
|
||||||||
^^
|
||||||||
Uh no, I am sure we don't have any deadlock or
obstructionism
|
||||||||
um
|
||||||||
Or any shutdowns
|
||||||||
lololol
|
||||||||
...
|
||||||||
Oh and funnily enough, they actually do things. Since what
you said was such a vague term
|
||||||||
Snuggles the cuddly wuddly cream puff bear, shares his
cares to the student council
|
||||||||
Only to find they really don't give a shit
|
||||||||
oh wait, my shitty analogy is reversed
|
||
We are the student council
|
||
Dun Dun Duuuuuuh
|
||
I stand correct.
|
||
that your a fuckwit
|
||
Yeah thats pretty correct
|
||
Sounds good, cheers mate
|
||
Megaraptor18
|
Wait I thought you had him on ignore
|
|
Its sucks how he isn't even worth the effort to get
creative though
|
||
I miss Arkalest
|
||
he be sleepin
|
||
Sad
|
||
Hey snuggles
|
||
Guess what
|
||
I do
|
||
I just added in that extra sentence
|
||
not really
|
||
prime
|
||
He wanted the last word
|
||
But really, all it did was make him look like a cockmunch
|
||
Hmm it appears that what we have here... Is a Failure to
Communicate
|
No comments:
Post a Comment