JMT and Karl Marx
This is what happens when you allow blind faith and are fanatical to your ideology you end up betraying it and the funniest ways.
Megaraptor18 hey
|
|||
Hey
|
|||
what's going on?
|
|||
not much
|
|||
Megaraptor18
|
hey
|
||
you get my PM mega?
|
|||
I'm writing a thesis on Humanist Socialism masquerading as
a classwork assignment
|
|||
Megaraptor18
|
the article it was good (editor's note the PM M50 sent me was for a RP I was working on and CS2 was another Role Playing game I was starting. He written a fake article that was within the game as the story is told through news articles but enough of that!) |
||
good, it was a chunky one lol
|
|||
hmm
|
|||
now what lol
|
|||
?
|
|||
Megaraptor18
|
I make the Update and after then I will work on CS2 in
warp speed
|
||
ok
|
|||
we get lots of stat points?
|
|||
Megaraptor18
|
You know what maybe y'all can help me out... For CS2 Stock
Market I need businesses for the market.... I ask you guys if you want to
make up fictional businesses for this game. Doesn't have to be an important
business.
|
||
Megaraptor18
|
and yes
|
||
Megaraptor18
|
Need more stocks for GASDAQ and the New Waukon Stock
Exchange
|
||
thats on you Warper
|
|||
KM Industries
|
|||
Megaraptor18
|
what do they make
|
||
aka, SO-TOTALLY-NOT-STARK-INDUSTRIES
|
|||
Megaraptor18
|
what does KM stand fore
|
||
Megaraptor18
|
for*
|
||
fuck, idk
|
|||
I used the initials of Karl Marx
|
|||
Karl Marx.
|
|||
Megaraptor18
|
I'll allow this because its a backhanded insult to the
guy.Now he is apart of the Capitalist system
|
||
.fuck
|
|||
didn't think of that
|
|||
*kills M50 out of frustration*
|
|||
...
|
|||
I've been writing a marxist manifesto for 2 hours
|
|||
And you just gave the finger to Marx. Nice.
|
|||
Megaraptor18
|
I'm so copy and pasting this to my chat records
|
||
No comments:
Post a Comment