This is one of those time where you see something magical happen. Two players are biding for loot and what you see is just well magical. For the record this is ingame currency not real currency.
|
Megaraptor18
|
Patrick's Loot
|
|
|
Megaraptor18
|
2x Silver Longswords
|
|
|
Megaraptor18
|
1x Stylize Barbute
|
|
|
Megaraptor18
|
1x Brigandine
|
|
|
Megaraptor18
|
1x Gold Mail
|
|
|
Megaraptor18
|
1x Stylize Cuirass
|
|
|
Megaraptor18
|
2x Seax
|
|
|
Megaraptor18
|
1x Valander Long Axe
|
|
|
Megaraptor18
|
4x Francisca (Throwing Axe)
|
|
|
Megaraptor18
|
You did get his stuff
|
|
|
well
|
||
|
You were right
|
||
|
Siggy: They searched the house and located documents that
Whipple is preparing for the ritual and bring Volcanius into our world to
issue a new era and have the Voldonians claim their sacred rights as the
masters of the world. They also find letters from members from the league and
even from Grand Duke Auguste Maxelt IV of Busselte and High Councilor
Xenophon the Wise of the City States of...
|
||
|
...Phrace. Both letters were about the ritual. More
concerning was the letters from other royals that mentioned a series of
different things. From Imperial Prince Auguste Vidler II of the Empire of
Kalkar, Sultan Jabaar Al-Habash of the Kassassin Caliphate, Khan Teoman Kaya
of the Empire of Brogon, and Prince Shao Cao of the Shao Dynasty. Most were
written in their native language and might...
|
||
|
...require some time before they are translated.
|
||
|
This only makes me feel marginally better
|
||
|
but cheer
|
||
|
s
|
||
|
thought that counts
|
||
|
I'm still miffed I missed out on pillaging and looting
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
Well you get a chance to raid a royal palace
|
|
|
Really, the best thing I got was his dog.
|
||
|
Was it a nice dog?
|
||
|
Honestly, I know nothing about it other than the fact that
it was his, and apparently one of my retainers likes dogs.
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
it was an ok dog
|
|
|
Maybe he did magical experiments on it and its a super dog
|
||
|
or maybe its just a normal dog
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
No he liked his dog too much to experiment on it
|
|
|
Megaraptor18
|
though then again.... that gives me ideas for the future
though
|
|
|
Well its already been established that sorcerers can
create wierd furry people
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
thanks to Michael
|
|
|
Yeah
|
||
|
huh turns out I never sold his gear
|
||
|
or at least, I honestly can't find the post where I did
|
||
|
I wonder how much I could sell his gear for if I advertise
that a master sorcerer used the gear
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
Well if anything you can keep the silver weapons since
they would be great against Werewolves and Vampires
|
|
|
Megaraptor18
|
Auctioning?
|
|
|
Yeah
|
||
|
How much
|
||
|
low balling
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
Shit put it on the post and I'll allow it
|
|
|
Megaraptor18
|
brings more life into the game I'm game for it
|
|
|
Awesome
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
I would say the value of the item though up it alittle and
see it go from there
|
|
|
will NPCs participate in the auction or do I have to hope
Warp M50 Swif or Drake want to spend excuberate amounts of money on a single
set of gear?
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
NPCs and players if they want too
|
|
|
Aww Fuck Yeah
|
||
|
...
|
||
|
Would people realise its not the full set of gear if I
keep a couple of the silver weapons?
|
||
|
or will I have to play honest and auction the whole set?
|
||
|
Well, I'd know, since I have the list of what you got.
|
||
|
And so would M50.
|
||
|
you don't count
|
||
|
Whoa, I'm not allowed to bid for it now?
|
||
|
Bullshit.
|
||
|
You are
|
||
|
unless you point out its not the full set
|
||
|
inwhich case your barred
|
||
|
Would you leave one of the silver longswords in the set?
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
You can leave out the silver stuff if you want too
|
|
|
Megaraptor18
|
you still have enough for sell
|
|
|
I may be inclined to leave a silver longsword in the set
if you give me an offer
|
||
|
would 30,000 for the set (minus a longsword but nobody
needs to know that) be lowballing it or high balling it?
|
||
|
cus I want to sell it at 50,000 or 100,000 as a collectors
set but I want people to buy it instead of loling at the price tag
|
||
|
um
|
||
|
also, would I be able to add on extra to the cost if I
advertise that the bloodstains are still there
|
||
|
As a note, the stuff is worth a total of 995, at full price(minus
one longsword).
|
||
|
Master Sorcerer Kristian Järvinen's Battle Gear set
(Bloodstains included)
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
Do take into account there are some crazy people out there
that would pay anything for that
|
|
|
Thats collectors set right there in the name
|
||
|
See
|
||
|
Mega knows
|
||
|
I'm just letting you know what it's actual worth is.
|
||
|
its about purchasing a piece of theodosian history
|
||
|
Actually, it would be much lower if you were just going to
sell it, since that didn't take into account the price reduction on sales.
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
and since you guys would most likely meet some crazy
nobles on Nerio
|
|
|
Good Idea Mega
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
like that one guy he eats dinner with several chimps
|
|
|
I'll wait until were in nerio and sell if for 50,000
|
||
|
chaching
|
||
|
I'll be laughing all the way to the Renate monatary Vault
|
||
|
I'll give you 10,000 for it, right now.
|
||
|
20,000 and I keep a longsword
|
||
|
10,000 and you keep a longsword.
|
||
|
15,000 and I keep a longsword
|
||
|
20,000 and I get both longswords.
|
||
|
30,000 and you get both longswords
|
||
|
Not worth it for both.
|
||
|
12,500 and you keep one longsword.
|
||
|
15,000 I keep a longsword
|
||
|
13,000 and you keep one longsword.
|
||
|
14,000 I keep a longsword
|
||
|
13,500 and you keep one longsword.
|
||
|
14,000 I keep a longsword
|
||
|
13,581 and you keep one longsword.
|
||
|
14,000 I keep a longsword
|
||
|
Agreed.
|
||
|
Done Deal
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
sold to Lord Kotte
|
|
|
in return for 14,000 Lord Kotte gets the set minus one
silver longsowrd
|
||
|
Megaraptor18
|
this is going into my records
|
|
|
*longsword
|
||
|
pleasure doing business with ye good ser
|
No comments:
Post a Comment